Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Getting back on track after a little Hiccup

Well i thought things were going great after my operation but my body had other things in mind....only me it could happen to according to my hubby who has been a great support...the kids not so much....Bridget gives me "soft cuddles" but then forgets and runs straight into me.....ouch!

Anyway i finally had a chance to scrap.Have been busy doing monthly kits for Scrap with V next month and ScrapAWhile's layouts for their Retreat this weekend. Here are a few layouts i can show you as i can't show the others......


Crafty Sketches-March



Scrap with V March Sketch




The Scrappiest- Sketch#57






3 comments:

Alison said...

hey sorry to hear you hit the bump in the road to recovery! Hop all is good now. Fab LOs as always :)

Wendy said...

I hope your recovery goes well from now on! Love your layouts! Beautiful work!

Lisa Marsh said...

Hey Kylie, this is lisa from over at SS. Just thought l'd pop in and say hi! Blog looks fantastic....

I'll visit again soon.
Lisa xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails