Thursday, May 20, 2010

ScrapAWhile Cybercrop on Tonight

Tracey's Cybercrop Challenge:

To use orange, teal/blue, and pink (sounds yuck - but looks good) and to use a
large frame circle/any other shape, and being me some flowers


Here is my attempt:



The Cybercrop Sketch:



Here is my layout from my design:



There also is a card challenge to include:

one is to be a birthday card, the next is to be a masculine themed card and the final card is to include embossing - either heat embossing (ie stamps and embossing powder), dry embossing (using a stencil) or Cuttlebug embossing.

And finally a Blind Challenge which is being constructed as we speak....

If you would like to have a look see at the challenges..you can register here

1 comment:

Karen Shady said...

I LOVE what you have done with that challenge. you are right, the colours sound awful together, but, surprisingly, look fabulous....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails