Friday, September 17, 2010

ScrapAWhile CC

We had a great and fun night playing games,scrapping and of course chatting too...

We started the night with my challenge being uploaded first. It is a general challenge.

yOU MUST INCLUDE ALL THREE ON YOUR LAYOUT.

1. Use a sepia/B&W photo
2. Flowers from pp
3. Include your title in your journaling




KimJ's Challenge:

Kim wanted to base her challenge around products..

Use at least 1 sticker
Use 3 rubons
Use mist or paint or ink
Use 3 different types of lettering for your heading

Here is my layout :




Tracey's Sketch Challenge



Here is my take on the sketch:



You can check them out here


Scrapability Sketches

This layout was done for the Scrapmaster Comp over at Scrapability Sketches....they have been interesting challenges so far...



You can check them out here

2 comments:

Jasmine S said...

Kylie can I go on a scrap weekend with you?? I would get so much done. Can't believe how much you can produce. So where do I start? Love the colours and that perfect pic on Explore, LOOOOOVE everything on Just You, no need to say more. Discover is very cute. That pic is priceless and love the car pp. I love the photos of you in the All About Me. Fabbo

Alita said...

Love your layout for our Cybercrop Kylie! All that cutting out.

Thanks for all your hard work on the DT.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails