Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Rain...Rain...Rain....

Well what a great day to scrap...and i'm not even scrapping!!! The gas heater has been started....the cold weather has started to set into Tumut...

The Scrappiest


Well another fantastic sketch by Liz at The Scappiest:


and here is my layout:


You can find all the wonderful DT creations here along with the fantastic sketch.

Show Us Your Stuff


I also decided to have a go at Show Us Your Stuff this month. A sketch designed by Michelle Fowler but you have to include the colours blue,pink and yellow plus a handmade item...

Here is the sketch:


and here is my layout:


DM 304 WE
Pink Rose

i have used a frame by Scrapmatts on my layout.

and an up close of my string heart:

13 comments:

Alanna said...

Love them both :)

Lynette Jacobs said...

I love your layouts...gorgeous work.

Unknown said...

Both are stunning. Love all the fancy edging on your Scrappiest LO :)

Vicky Varvadouka said...

Oh, Gosh...I love your doodling! I never doodle but you have inspired me and I should try it! Great layouts!!!

Creative Sofie said...

Gorgeous layouts!!!

Kim said...

lots of fun colours Kylie, I love your dooslng too, thanks for playing along at SUYS

EFI said...

lovely layouts!!!

curlyqmosaics said...

Love your layouts! So fun and full of color!

Unknown said...

I love your layouts! I'm so happy to be working with you at BITW..Love your work!

KerrynF said...

Awesome take on the Scrappiest sketch Kylie, love the fancy edges!

Cathy said...

Gorgeous creations Kylie.. loving all the vibrant colours and beautiful details!! Have a fab weekend :)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

That is just so fun and cute, thanks for sharing your lovely work!

Jennifer Shaw said...

Great LO's! Love the busy paper and use of the PP shaped paper in the first one!! Terrific creations! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails