Wednesday, August 15, 2012

So Peaceful...

If you have come looking for the Stuck Blog Hop click here.....


Bird is the Word

Our new challenge word for Monday, August 13th is PEACE.

I knew exactly what photo i had picked to represent this word. Don't all children look so peaceful while sleeping. I love this time - quietness in the house!!!!


My layout was based on the latest Anna's Craft Cupboard sketch:




and a few close ups of the D-lish Scraps and Scrapmatts embellishments.




Purple Pumpkin


Remember instead of our usual sketch challenge, this month we have a Recipe Challenge to inspire you with. We want to see the following ingredients somewhere on your page...

1.Paint
2.Use a Button
3.Add some twine
4.Include some fussy cutting
5.Spray ink
6.A flower
7.A doiley
8.Use two different alphas for your title


It was my turn to upload to the PP blog yesterday. I wanted to show off a layout which i completed for Scrapbook Savvy based on this months sketch:


and here is my layout:


I have used Scrapmatts chipboard and Purple Pumpkin button.


Thanks for popping- or should i say "hopping" if you are completing the Stuck Blog Hop.






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails