Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Busy and Cold

Well its been freezing here in Tumut. Snowing about an hr away...and the plan is to take the girls up to the snowfields on Friday. So yes it will be white, cold and wet!!! LOL But the girls love and enjoy going every year.

We went to Wagga for a day trip and decided to go to the indoor pool and see a movie. I have been working most of the holidays after getting back from State Age in Sydney with Emma. So it was a great break for them and me.

The girls had a great time and represented Tumut well and most of all had lots of fun.

Well...

I can finally feel a little relieved. I have sent off my Scrapbooking Memories Masters Entry. This is my first time. So a nervous wait is at hand.

So that's why I am a little late with my challenges this month. So I better hop to it:

STUCK


And here is my layout:


and a close up of the Memory Maze Chipboard:



Entries are to be linked up here in the sidebar no later than 11.59pm Wednesday 31st July 2013 to be in the running for one of this month's sponsor vouchers.

When linking your entries, please make sure it is linked to the specific post your layout is in, not your blog as a whole as it can be hard later in the month to find your layout, especially if you blog often. You can also link from any gallery including Facebook and Flickr.

Entries are to be created solely for this challenge and not to be used in any other competition or challenge.

WHITE WITH 1

WHITE + NAVY + ARROWS


Lots of Memory Maze Chipboard and Purple pumpkin embellishments:


Well I better go organise the girls...and I have a sick one in bed that needs looking after too!!

Thanks for stopping by....





1 comment:

Peg said...

Have a ball at the snow, hope to see some great pics! I wish it would snow up here more often, I miss it, it makes the cold worth it.
Love your Stuck page and how you flipped the sketch to go with the orientation of your photo, looks great.
All the best for Masters, will keep my fingers crossed for you :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails