Monday, June 16, 2014

Scrap & Play...

I'm sitting here typing awhile watching some birds feeding on seed pods outside in the trees in the cold.
Thinking I'm glad its them and not me...keeping inside where its nice and warm.

Todays share is the latest challenge which is the 15th June for Scrap and Play.


I always love a good scraplift. The scrappers world is so inspiring and the variations of everyone's layouts are amazing.

Here is my layout:


I have included some Purple Pumpkin embellishments on my layout.

Here are a couple of close ups:



Don't forget about our 1st June challenge too:


You still have plenty of time to get your scrappy on and scrap away and enter.
There are some great prizes up for grabs.

Check it all out here

thanks for stopping by today.

kylie
xxx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails