Monday, July 24, 2017

Hello...

Wow....

Nearly another month gone already.
Next month is a big one as we have lots of family birthdays plus Kayley will turn 18 !!!
That doesn't sound right!

So today I have a couple of shares for you.

I have been given the Cocoa Vanilla Wild at Heart Collection to play and design some layouts for you.

Enjoy the Little Things


I have used these papers for this particular layout.



I have free hand cut a large heart and some small ones and arranged around my page.
Also included is the Cocoa Vanilla Love Always bits and Pieces.


For my background I have combined some Colour Shimmer Dust-Navy with some water and using a paintbrush, I have smeared all over the base paper.


here are a few close ups:


I have included some A2ZScraplet chipboard on my layout.

She Leaves a Bit of sparkle Wherever She Goes


These papers are included on this layout.


I love the Enamel Shapes by Cocoa Vanilla also which I have used on my layout.


Here is a close up:


Wild at Heart


I have used these 2 papers for this layout.



I decided to add some chipboard and do some hand sewing on my layout plus add some material flowers to give a country feel.

Here is some close ups:


This collection can be found here in the shop:

Cocoa Vanilla

Well I hope you have enjoyed looking at my layouts using this wonderful collection.
Thanks for stopping by today.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails